We are now partnered up with Cavalier to save you money! Let us show you on paper how much we can save you! Set up a meeting today! We just saved a customer in Tupelo, Ms $1000 a month! Switch now and you can purchase a new Samsung Phone System and with the savings it'll be paid for in a year!
If you use AT&T, let us do all the leg work and calling them for you! Let us know what you want and we'll take care of the headaches and make sure it's completed on time. If you are ready to move into the future, we are an agent for SIP trunks! Give us a call and see how much we can save you on your business' phone bill! Example; a business with 4 lines, their bill has been staying around $270!!! Imagine what we can save you on several lines!
PCSS and it's partners provide one of the most compelling Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) business telephone solutions strategies on the market today. PCSS understands the customer's needs and how to interface that customer to the public switched telephone network (PSTN) through VoIP.
Key to the voice communication needs of today’s fast-paced business are excellent audio call quality, enhanced features, uninterrupted service provision, and an understanding of how to interface the larger scale enterprise or call center customers through VoIP. PCSS and it's partners has designed a voice telephony solution that offers quick connect times, excellent audio quality, total up-time service and a host of special services not available from any time-dimension multiplexing (TDM) or VoIP provider today.
PCSS and it's partners has developed revolutionary solutions to business voice communication problems by addressing the following parameters:
- Low internet protocol (IP) latency delays
- Reserved bandwidth for voice calls
- Proper echo cancellation at the IP/TDM interface G.711 for full bandwidth crystal clear audio calls (optional G.729 and G.723 also available)
- As a result, one may be able to tell it's a PCSS and partners solution call by hearing the superior voice quality, even when compared to digital PSTN TDM calls.
Enhanced services were never fully recognized in regards to the PSTN and its intelligent network (IN). But with PCSS, VoIP has finally made IN a reality. PCSS's applications possess the features and services that enable international customers to:
- Manage call routing to and from their premise via web interfaces.
- View their traffic calling patterns online
- Download their invoices online
- High availability with continuity of service, crystal clear audio, enhanced services, and the ability to interface (on a larger, global scale) to the enterprise, are all a reality today with PCSS VoIP. This makes PCSS and it's partners standout as a unique offering that’s more efficient and cost-effective than competing SIP Trunking providers on the VoIP marketplace today.